- When: Aug. 7, 2018 - Aug. 8, 2018, 9AM - 5PM
- Where: New America, 740 15th St NW #900, Washington, D.C. 20005
Measurement Lab is turning 10! On August 7 and 8, we look forward to gathering the Measurement Lab community to showcase how the platform has evolved, learn from you about how you are using M-Lab, and discuss how we plan for the next 10 years of measuring the Internet and providing public data to the world. So much has changed over the last 10 years (and that’s not just our expanding volume of longitudinal data!), come celebrate, brainstorm, analyze, and share with us.
Over the conference days, participants will have the chance to hear from leaders in the Internet measurement space and participate in workshops to learn more about Measurement Lab’s platform. Other highlights include:
- Opening keynote on August 7 from Vint Cerf.
- Workshops on developing Internet measurement experiments, data analysis techniques, and connecting data to larger policy concerns.
- Talks on the evolution of the M-Lab project and technology platform, and the future of Internet measurement.
- A chance to celebrate at a reception (birthday party!) on the evening of August 7.
You can view the current agenda here.
If you’ll be coming to D.C. to participate, you can book a hotel room at the Washington Plaza Hotel. A 12-minute walk from the New America offices, book through this link to receive 15% off of your stay.
If you have done work based on M-Lab data and would like it to be showcased, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you’ll be able to join us!