M-Lab hosts community “office hours” on the third Thursday of every month at 11:00 AM EDT. The purpose of these calls are to:
- Provide hands-on guidance to community members who are new to using M-Lab data.
- Learn about what kinds of M-Lab research users are interested in and solicit feedback about how we can make it easier.
- Foster idea exchange and potential collaborations within the M-Lab community.
You might consider attending Office Hours if…
- You have a tactical question (e.g. “How do I write this query?”) or a theoretical question (e.g. “How should I shape my research question?”).
- You are new to using M-Lab data and want more about best practices for its use.
- You are curious abuot how other’s are using M-Lab data and want to share your own work as well.
- Each session is limited to five participants to ensure focused time for each person that joins. (If more people are interested than spots available, we’ll add more sessions).
- While these sessions prioritize community members who are just getting started with M-Lab data, more advanced users are welcome to express interest via the sign-up form (just mention it in the notes). If there is enough interest we’ll consider adding other formats.
- If you are interested, but the time does not work for you, fill out the sign-up form and let us know in the notes.
To attend the next office hours, sign-up here.
We are restructuring this section of our site to provide more educational resources, tutorials, and documentation about the Internet, M-Lab, and related services, terms and technologies.
For Frequently Asked Questions, please see our FAQ page.