Join us for M-Lab’s next Community Office Hours on July 20, 2023 at 11:00am EDT!
M-Lab hosts community “office hours” on the third Thursday of every month at 11:00 AM EDT. The purpose of these calls are to:
- Provide hands-on guidance to community members who are new to using M-Lab data.
- Learn about what kinds of M-Lab research users are interested in and solicit feedback about how we can make it easier.
- Foster idea exchange and potential collaborations within the M-Lab community.
You might consider attending Community Office Hours if…
- You have a tactical question (e.g. “How do I write this query?”) or a theoretical question (e.g. “How should I shape my research question?”).
- You are new to using M-Lab data and want more about best practices for its use.
- You are curious abuot how others are using M-Lab data and want to share your own work as well.