Are you new to M-Lab data? Do you have questions about how to use it or how it can fit into your research?
Starting June 22, 2023 M-Lab will begin to host community “office hours” on the third Thursday of every month at 11:00 AM EDT. The purpose of these calls are to:
- Provide hands-on guidance to community members who are new to using M-Lab data.
- Learn about what kinds of M-Lab research users are interested in and solicit feedback about how we can make it easier.
- Foster idea exchange and potential collaborations within the M-Lab community.
- Both tactical (e.g. “How do I write this query?”) and theoretical (e.g. “How should I shape my research question?”) questions are welcome.
- As we begin these office hours we are limiting each session to five participants to ensure focused time for each person that joins. If more people are interested than spots available, we’ll add more sessions!
- While these sessions will prioritize community members who are just getting started with M-Lab data, more advanced users are welcome to express interest via the sign-up form (just mention it in the notes). If there is enough interest we’ll consider adding other formats.
- If you are interested, but the time does not work for you, fill out the sign-up form and let us know in the notes.
To sign up, fill out our sign-up form.